Registration Information & Policies
We offer two class sessions throughout the year. You can start at any time during these sessions.
Academic Session - September - June
Summer Session - July - August
When signing up for classes, the membership fee and first month’s tuition are due. Enrollment in our program for the Academic Session is monthly and the students are automatically re-enrolled in the in the same class from month to month, unless the office is notified ahead of time (see withdrawal policy). This means that ALL students are automatically enrolled for ALL future months of the Academic Session unless the office receives written notice (see withdrawal policy). Automatic Enrollment stops at the end of the Academic Session. You must register for the Summer Session. We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment.
You can register online, in person, by phone or by mail. You can start anytime!! Once your child is registered they will be automatically re-enrolled for the same class on the same day/time every month of our Academic Session. To register a valid credit/debit card is required.
Registration requires the following:
1) Completed registration form with 3 signatures – Acknowledgement of Waiver and Release; Acknowledgement of Policies and Procedures; Credit/Debit Card Information & Authorization
2) Annual Registration Fee ($35.00) and Tuition for the first month paid in full.
Annual Registration Fee
$35 per family for the school year
This fee helps cover the administrative costs incurred in running
the programs we offer. This is a family fee and covers everyone
in your immediate family.
Tuition is due on the 20th of each month for the following month (e.g., on November 20th, December’s tuition will be drawn) A valid credit or debit card is required for registration. Please see Payment Procedures below.
You may withdraw and re-enroll at any time throughout the year (see withdrawal policy). Your child may make-up a missed class (see Make-up Policy). However, missed classes can not be transferred to future months in place of tuition. There are no tuition adjustments for missed classes.
Tuition is based on a full Academic Session broken up into ten equal monthly payments. Months may have 3, 4, or 5 classes. Tuition is not prorated or increased depending on the number of classes in a month. Holiday and gym closings are already factored into your monthly tuition for the Academic Session. Tuition will not be prorated regardless of number of classes per month due to holidays, inclement weather or gym closings.
Automatic Payment System - Our program runs on an automatic payment system. Tuition is paid every month on a continuous basis for the Academic Session. On the 20th of each month, tuition for the following month will be charged to the credit/debit card number we have on file for you in our secured system. (e.g., on November 20th, December’s tuition will be drawn) If the 20th falls on a Sunday your card will be charged Monday the 21st. **No automatic re-enrollment for Summer Session**
Alternate Payment Methods - If some months you’d rather we didn’t use your card on file, simply pay before the 20th of the month for the following month’s tuition with a check, cash or an alternate credit card.
Returned Check Fees - There is a $30 charge when a check is returned to us. We will NOT redeposit your check. The only remedy for this oversight is CASH or CHARGE, and must be paid by your child’s next class meeting.
Declined Credit Card Policy – If your credit card payment is declined, we will charge a $10 administrative fee. As a courtesy, we will waive that fee the first month of the academic session that this occurs. However, for each subsequent declined payment, we will charge the $10 administrative fee in addition to your child’s monthly tuition.
- YOU MUST DELIVER A WRITTEN WITHDRAWAL NOTICE TO THE OFFICE BY THE 19TH OF THE CURRENT MONTH TO WITHDRAW FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTH. (e.g., to withdraw for the month of January a written notice MUST be received on or before December 19th)
- This policy enables a more efficient billing process and manageability of accurate class enrollment. If a written withdrawal notice has not been received by the 19th of the month, your card will be charged on the 20th for the following month’s tuition. For your convenience, withdrawal forms are available at the front desk. NO EXCEPTIONS will be given to this policy! This Policy is STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- If a written withdrawal is not received by the 19th of the month, your child will automatically be enrolled in his/her class for the upcoming month and you will be responsible for tuition.
- ONLY WRITTEN NOTIFICATION OF WITHDRAWAL WILL BE VALID. ORAL WITHDRAWALS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. It is not sufficient to orally inform your child’s coach, the front desk or leave a message on the answering machine.
- Acceptable forms of written notification are filling out a withdrawal form/written note left in the withdrawal box at the front desk, email or snail mail.
- ALL make-ups must be done prior to withdrawing. NO MAKE-UPS will be honored after your child has withdrawn from the program. All make-ups are forfeited after withdrawing from the program.